Short courses, series, workshops and events
We set minimum attendance numbers for our events, short courses, series and workshops in order for them to run. This is so that we can be sure of covering our costs e.g. speaker fees and administrative costs.
If, for any reason, we are not able to offer a short course, series, workshop or event you have booked with us:
- any monies you have paid (deposit and balance as applicable) will be refunded in full
- if a short course or series is cancelled partway, we will not refund any deposit we have requested and you have paid but will refund a proportion of any balance you have paid calculated on the number of outstanding sessions which we are unable to deliver
If, you are not able to attend a short course, series, workshop or event for which you have booked and have already made payment:
- if you cancel more than 14 days before the event/workshop or the first session of the short course or series we will not refund any deposit you have paid but any balance paid will be refunded in full*
- if you cancel less than 14 days before the event/workshop or the first session of the short course or series we will not a refund any deposit or any balance paid** (unless you need to cancel as a direct result of illness or an unanticipated requirement to self-isolate related to coronavirus when we will offer a 50% refund)
* If you would prefer to receive the equivalent amount as a gift voucher instead (either to offer on or to put towards another future booking), please let us know.
** We will always consider particular situations and, where we can, seek to offer a generous response to anyone for whom no refund of deposit and balance would cause hardship.
Training courses (Personal & Spiritual Development, Spiritual Conversation, Spiritual Accompaniment)
Our training course fees and deposits are posted on our website and are set out in our course information brochures.
We set a minimum number of participants for each course to ensure the course is viable.
In order to ensure we are able to cover administrative and some third-party costs, in all instances, deposits for training courses are non-refundable.
If we need to cancel a course before the start date or you have to withdraw prior to the course starting:
- any payment made (over and above the course deposit) will be refunded
If we need to cancel a course part-way:
- any fees you have paid over and above the amount due for the proportion of the course we have already delivered will be refunded (e.g. if 25% of the course was delivered, you will only be charged 25% of the course fee)
If you need to withdraw prior to completion:
- you will need to pay a fee in proportion to the number of sessions delivered up to the date of your withdrawal (e.g. if 25% of the course had been delivered, you will be charged 25% of the course fee)