Contact St Bede's
Thank you for your interest in St Bede’s. Please contact us through the details on this page, or complete and send the enquiries form.
We are open from 9am to 5.30pm (bookings from 9am until 5pm) Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The Centre is currently closed on Wednesdays (except for certain retreat days) and Sundays.
We are also open for bookings on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6.30pm to 9.30pm.
St Bede’s Pastoral Centre, 21 Blossom Street, York, YO24 1AQ
Tel: 01904 464 900 | Email: email@example.com
How to find us
The Centre is located in the heart of the historic city of York.
Walking from the train station:
- Turn right when exiting the station staying on the same side of the road as the station
- Continue over the bridge to the traffic lights
- At the traffic lights you will see the building in the photograph directly opposite you – this is the Bar Convent
- Cross the road and turn right with the Bar Convent on your left
- St Bede’s is two doors down from the Bar Convent at Number 21 (next to the bus stop)
Driving from the vicinity of the train station:
- With the train station on your right continue straight on keeping in the left hand lane.
- At the traffic lights, keeping in the left hand lane, turn right.
- The large impressive building on your left is the Bar Convent
- St Bede’s is at number 21, two doors down from the Bar Convent .
Unfortunately, St Bede’s does not have car parking facilities. The nearest municipal car park is on Nunnery Lane. Directions from the train station as above but instead of turning right at the traffic lights go straight on. The car park is immediately on your left with the entrance further down the road. The charge for a day is approximately £13.50.
An alternative would be to use the park and ride service.
Free parking is available at York Knavesmire on Knavesmire Road but it can get very busy if you don’t arrive early in the day. Walking from Knavesmire Road to St Bede’s can take 15 to 20 minutes.
For more information on things to see and do, and how to get around in York, see Visit York.