Online Training in Spiritual Conversation Skills - Learning to Listen and Respond to Others More Deeply
This one year on-line course takes place in an ecumenical context and is rooted in the Ignatian spiritual tradition.
The key aims of the course are to become sensitive and alert to opportunities for spiritual conversation in everyday life, to increase confidence to enter into spiritual conversations with others and to grow in being alongside others in a discerning way.
Over the course we will be exploring together:
- ways of fostering our listening skills
- how we can become better attuned in our conversation with others
- what characterises a ‘spiritual’ conversation
- how we can help people sift their experience
- how we can help people in making decisions
- different contexts for Spiritual Conversation
- how we can create safe space for Spiritual Conversation
Dates and Bookings
Online October 2022 to July 2023. Tuesday evenings 7pm to 9.20pm with an opening Saturday 10am to 1pm.
Cost £255 for year, payable in termly installments of £85.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 31st August.
For a course information leaflet please click here.
To download an application form please click here.
Please note places on the course are limited.