Training in Spiritual Conversation Skills - Learning to Listen and Respond to Others More Deeply
This one year course takes place in an ecumenical context and is rooted in the Ignatian spiritual tradition.
The key aims of the course are to become sensitive and alert to opportunities for spiritual conversation in everyday life, to increase confidence to enter into spiritual conversations with others and to grow in being alongside others in a discerning way.
Over the course we will be exploring together:
- ways of fostering our listening skills
- how we can become better attuned in our conversation with others
- what characterises a ‘spiritual’ conversation
- how we can help people sift their experience
- how we can help people in making decisions
- different contexts for Spiritual Conversation
- how we can create safe space for Spiritual Conversation
Dates and Bookings
Online October 2021 to July 2022. Thursday evenings 7pm to 9.15pm with an opening and closing Saturday (£80 per term)
Please contact the office for a course information leaflet and application form.