The Restorative Gathering Space
These sessions will offer space to gently experience and explore practices which can help restore us and build resilience in these challenging times and circumstances.
- Session 1: Introduction & exploring the restorative qualities of our breathing
- Session 2: Connecting to our heart centre and opening to compassion for ourselves, others and the world
- Session 3: Discovering the gifts of connection with a valued wisdom figure
- Session 4: Exploring rhythms and seasons
Each will include:
- time to be introduced to and guided in a practice
- individual space for restorative time (with suggestions for relaxation/play/creative expression/contemplation)
- coming together for light sharing for those who wish on how you spent your time, what was helpful and what you might like to take forward as ongoing practice
No prior experience necessary or any affiliation with any particular spiritual or religious tradition. Open to all but especially those who are in caring roles (professional & lay).
Linda Courage, trained in nursing, is a member of the Abbey for the Arts and a coordinator for the Living Spirituality Connections. Linda has a heart for encouraging and guiding others in practices which help to reconnect us to ourselves and restore our vitality and aliveness.
Dates to be confirmed
The dates for this event have yet to be confirmed.