Gentle Spaces for Nurturing Wellbeing
These 45 minute sessions are ‘short bursts’ of wellbeing, introducing one or two gentle body work and mindfulness practices gleaned and adapted from various traditions. The practices have been used with a variety of people and groups within many different cultures.
The practices help transform tension and pain deriving from the stresses of daily life, illness, or trauma, and open the individual towards greater wholeness and wellbeing. As individuals get in touch with their own source of strength and wisdom, they can help others.
What are some of the practices?
Tai Chi and movement – Meditation and visualisation – Breathwork – Fingerholds – Tapping (EFT) – Other energy and work
What can I expect?
- Each session usually lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- You don’t need special clothing, but wearing something loose and comfortable is usually helpful.
- A gentle, flowing session, some quiet time, sometimes more energetic movement.
- A little teaching on the body’s own natural healing/energy system.
- All ages and abilities welcome.
Led by Anne Harrison
Anne is a regular contributor at St Bede’s, offering spiritual accompaniment and is qualified in therapeutic and energy work. She finds these practices personally beneficial to her own prayer and meditation, and general wellness.
Dates and Bookings
These will be offered in centre at St Bede’s from January 2022. Please keep an eye on our newsletters or contact Anne direct for information on dates and times: firstname.lastname@example.org