Our readers may be interested in the following vacancy for the Director of the Loreto Spirituality Centre in Llandudno, North Wales:
For many years the Centre has built up a good reputation for providing guided retreats, spirituality programmes, spiritual direction and a welcoming space for visitors seeking rest, reflection and prayer in a beautiful coastal setting. The Catholic Sisters of the Institute of the Blessed Virgin Mary (IBVM) are looking to appoint a Centre Director for their Spirituality Centre in Llandudno, initially on a three-year fixed-term contract – to be reviewed.
The Director will lead the small in-house team, work with external programme providers and manage day-to-day operations. This is a great opportunity for a suitably qualified person, working alongside the Loreto Leadership Team, to develop the mission of the Centre in the spirit of Mary Ward, foundress of the Institute, by responding to the needs of our times.
The role requires a Director with:
- Knowledge and experience of Ignatian Spirituality
- Vision and strategic thinking
- Experience in running programmes and providing good quality care and hospitality
- A strong and inclusive leadership style with an ability to help manage change
- Excellent organisational and relationship-building skills
- Experience in managing residential accommodation
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 depending on experience.
The position could be residential, but this is not a requirement.
Closing date for applications is Friday 18 June 2021 with interviews on Friday 2 July 2021.